Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Stupid Career Planning

I know, I've ranted about this before. I can't help myself. It's pissing me off!!

Everyone expects me to choose right now what I want to do with my life. I'm supposed to be figuring out where I want to go to college, what I want my career to be, where I want to live, how much money I want to make, bla bla bla bla bla. For the love of Mercury, can't they just lay off???

All I know is that I want to do something that helps people to be happy. I want to entertain and bring beauty and art into their lives. I don't care how much money I make, where I live, how I live, or how I do it (to an extent). As long as I'm not hurting anyone or anything in the process, that's all I care about. I'll probably go to college, because I have a thirst for knowledge that never seems to be quenched, but that's the only reason. I want to learn why things happen, why people think certain ways, so that I can help them somehow.

I don't think that a career investigations class is going to help me do that. A few things I've learned might be useful someday, but really, when am I ever going to use this?

Shit.

Kay, I'm done with my rant. :P I'll behave and go do my homework for this dumb, pointless class now.


May Your Life be Free of Suck,
Brii333

No comments: