Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hyper, Giggley, Sunburn, STAR TREK!

Haahaahaahaaaaaaa!!! I'm really hyper, really giggley, really sunburned, and really going to see Star Trek in one hour and nineteen minutes in counting! ACK!

STAR TREK! Star Trek, Star Trek, Star Trek, oh, how I have failed you. Rather then going to see you IMMEDIATELY, I waited a two weeks (until after I was really sunburned). TWO WEEKS! GAH! Though I did not fail X-Men quite so badly, I am sorry, O Gods of Formerly-Realy-Bad Science Fiction, for failing epically to pay homage to you by watching your new movie.

Though I am definately willing to admit that the original Star Trek is really bad and really amusing, I do like it anyway, and I am a big fan of the Starship Voyager series. (heeheehee, I think my favorite episode of the orignal is the one where there are these weird little flying aliens that attatch themselves to the back of your neck and take you over, and it looks kind of like they took plastic vomit and frizbee-ed it across the screen.) (Frizbee-ed? Frizbee-ed? What the hell? Is that even a word? Oh well.)

OMG you have NO idea what I found earier....IT WAS THE ENTIRE SCRIPT FOR THE EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE!!! On the INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say whaaaat??? That is so cool, that you don't even know. heeheehee...

Anyhoo...I'm going to go continue bouncing around the house like a leming off a cliff and leave you.

Squeak Squeaker Squeak Squeaken*,
Brii333

*Translation: I owe you a new acorn**.

**I was speaking squirrel

No comments: