Friday, May 8, 2009

????

Wow, I don't have anything to complain about. hmmm... That's a once-in-a-blue-moon occurance...

Oh, wait, I do have something to complain about!!!

Birthday parties.

Yuck. I've always hated them. Always. Not even kidding you. I don't know why. Actually, I probably do. I absolutely HATE being the center of attention that way--people trying to give me things has always bothered me. My BFF, Billie Jo, has this thing where she thinks that just because I'm turning 16 next week, I have to have this huge party and celebrate and bla bla bla bla bla. Personally, I think she just wants an excuse to have a party. Me, I don't want an excuse to party. I don't like it.

Anyhoo, I was just thinking..."Why is it that people in America will use any excuse they can to have a party and drink?" I mean, depending on the party, it can be fun. I suppose I just don't like birthday parties. My birthday parties, in particular.

Grrr...

I'm just really bored, and I don't know what to talk about. **sigh** I'm feeling a little brain dead. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............

Yeah, Tony is sitting next to me talking about how he's going to drop out, get his GED, and go straight into basic training and then he's going over to Iraq. I think he's an idiot. I mean, why? What is it with guys and going into Army/Navy/National Guard/ect? I suppose not just guys--my cousin Ashley is joining the Navy after she graduates. Tony says he's going cuz he wants to drive a tank...Okay, whatever. I'm feeling WAY to brain dead to talk about anything that requires thinking....

Wow, this is one of my most boring, scatterbrained posts yet. **yawn** I'm going to pretend I'm paying attention to class for a while so I can take a nap...

xoxo,
Brii333

2 comments:

opinionated_teen said...

first of all, there would NEVER be any alcohol (your mom would murder us both) Secondly, if you would've LET me give you a huge party, it would've been AWESOME!!

loser....

Brii333 said...

I don't think Mom would murder us...she would just be 'severely disappointed.' or something like that.

AND I HATE PARTIES!!!!!!!!!!! no. nononononononoooooo. yuck.