Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Chevelle!!!! ++also& a reveiw of 'Funhouse'

Wow...I was really out of it last post...

Anyhoo, I very very very possibly will be able to go see Chevelle in concert!!!! As in like, Chevelle!!! As in, one-of-my-top-favorite-bands Chevelle!!! Along with Staind and some other band that I can't remember. I'm not wild about Staind, but Chevelle!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EEK!

Oh yeah, and I borrowed P!nk's album Funhouse from a friend and...uhm...made a backup of it on my computer, you know, just in case it gets scratched or something... heehee... **cough** Anyhoo, it was excellent, and I'm going to be P!nk when I grow up... lol, probably not, but I can wish. It's got a wide veriety of music, from the upbeat songs 'Bad Influence' and 'Funhouse,' to excellent calming peices such as 'I Don't Believe You,' Please Don't Leave Me,' and 'Crystal Ball.' It's definately an album I would reccomend getting. She's got an impressive voice and an addictive, contagious out-there attitude.

xoxo,
Brii333

No comments: