Monday, March 30, 2009

Grades and Rent

So...I just checked my grades. To be honest, they're better then they've been in a long time.

Career Investigations= B
Basic Skills= A-
Lit.= B+
Spanish= B
Biology= D+
Choir= A

I don't know what my problem is in Biology! I like Biology, I pay attention to the teacher, I take notes, and I read the sections. I study. But I still manage to fail tests on a regular basis! The best grade I've gotten on a test is a 75 percent! Well, I think I've gotten better, but it was a while ago.

AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Anyhoo, I was so bored I wanted to SCREAM, so I decided to blog about my grades.

Oh yes, a few friends of mine went to see Rent in the twin cities, and apparently the original Roger and Mark were there. **squeal** I'm SO jealous!!!! Like, the ORIGINAL Roger and Mark!!! As in, Worked-With-Jonathon-Larson-Also-In-The-Movie Roger and Mark!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHH! WHY could I not have been there? WHY????????? **sob** I'm so full of envy, I might just cry.

xoxo,
Brii333

no QUOTE OF THE DAY today.

No comments: