Saturday, March 21, 2009

Matchmaking, Bisexual, Unfairness

Mother Dearest has gotten around to the matchmaking stage of my life. **sigh** Jeez, Mom, I'm a relationship sort of girl, but I've pretty much gotten used to the fact that nobody else is interested in a relationship with me. (Nobody who likes me for me, anyway.) I don't need her bringing things up randomly like "Well, why don't you ask **insert name here** out? He's a nice boy!" or things like that. It's like she can't put up with the fact that I'm single, or something. And it's always boys she brings up, too. That fact certainly isn't lost on me. You know, boys might be easier to date simply because I wouldn't have to tell Dad's Catholic family "Oh, btw, I'm dating a girl now..." It would suck to have to hide all the time, though. God.

Life's hard all around, isn't it?

What am I going to do? I don't want to hide my bisexual-ness, but in the same point, I'm a coward. I'm terrified of my family's reaction, especially since I found out that when they discovered Mom's a lesbian, my grandparents tried to get Dad to go for full custody of me so Mom could never see me.

Why does everything have to be so complicated! Dammit!

And what really gets me is that I know I'm not the only one dealing with this problem.

Why can't the cycle of hate just end already? I'm so sick of it. Sick to my core, because the human race just can't accept things for the way they are. They have to hate something if it's even remotely different. And I know I'm the same way. I'd be a hypocryte if I said I wasn't. I just wish it was different.

thanks for listening to my spew. I just had to get some of that crap out of my system. I've been so moody lately! Maybe that'll lessen up a bit now.

xoxo,
Brii333

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Be as beneficent as the sun or the sea, but if your rights as a rational being are trenched on, die on the first inch of your territory.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: