Thursday, January 29, 2009

help me...

okay, so i need some advice from anyone who may possibly be happening to read my blog...pretty please?

alright. so, as you may know, i'm bisexual. i lean a little more towards the lesbian side of things, and i usually don't have any problem telling people EXCEPT........ i don't know how to tell my father.

the very thought absolutely terrifies me, and i don't know what to do. i know that, eventually, i'm going to be in a serious relationship with someone, and i know that it's a huge possibility that i may be in this serious relationship with another female. and i'm going to have to come out to Dad. the very thought gives me chest pain.

i'm not stupid--i know i need to tell him. but i'm a coward. i don't know what to do and it's causing me severe stress. i didn't have this stress when i told my mom, at least not to this level. i suppose i'm so afraid of telling Dad because he grew up a Catholic. he may not go to church now, but what if a little bit of it's still there??? what if he decides he hates me??? i don't know what to do!!! **tears out hair** AAAHHH!!!

Help me!!!!!
Brii333

1 comment:

opinionated_teen said...

Brianna, I think you should just go out and tell him. He's your dad, he wont hate you...