Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Subjects for Essays

I've been looking for writing contests to submit work to, so I can put my work out there for future whatever. However, I'm having some difficulty with thisbecause 1) I can't seem to find any, and 2) I have absolutely no clue what to write about. I tried to find the requirements for that "Laws of Life" essay contest, but I think I'm looking in the wrong place. Google certainly isn't helping.

Anyhoo, I just thought I'd write a blog post asking for help in the matter. I'm a reasonably good writer, but I've always had trouble getting ideas. Any suggestions would be well appreciated.

Peace,

Brii333

QUOTE OF THE DAY (YES I'm starting QUOTE OF THE DAY again!!!! It's been forever, hasn't it!!!)

"I'm just going to write, because I cannot help it."

~Charlotte Bronte

No comments: