Sunday, February 15, 2009

Six Word Memoirs

In my Fundementals of Literature class, Mrs. M. had us write six word memoirs. At first, I was a little reserved about it; I'm well known among my friends and teachers for having my writing about twice as long as expected. Six words just didn't seem enough! (heehee, that's six words long!!)
Boy, was I surprised!!!!!! you have NO idea how damn ADDICTIVE it is!!!
here are a few of mine:

Black Canvas, Many Words, Barely Alive?

Thinking Terrifies Me, Addiction Takes Over.

Dreams Don't Help If You Ignore.

When In Rome, Do Something Else.

Who Could Learn To Love Disappointment?

Help Me Help You Help Me!



Now you try! Write a memoir that's only six words long, something that fits how your life has gone so far. for examples, go to www.smithmag.net/sixwords/
WARNING: some of them are REALLY sad. :'(

♥♥♥s to you,
Brii333

QUOTE OF THE DAY
"I am more then six words."
~unknown six word memoir from Mrs. M's example sheet

1 comment:

Okie said...

That is a very interesting exercise.
I may have to try it.
Not sure what I'd say though.