Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sleep

Ever since the history of forever, my mother has told me stories of myself and not taking naps and not sleeping through the night and keeping her up and blah blah blah blah. I've always known my body doesn't have normal sleeping habits, even when I was seven and getting about five hours of sleep a night. You'd think I'd be used to it by now.

But this is getting rediculous!!!!!

I think the most sleep I've gotten in the last month is five hours, the least going down to three. Last night, I went to bed at nine thirty and it took me until around midnight to fall asleep. The night before, I didn't get to sleep until two.

What the fuck?????????????????

I know, I know, no call for such language.

But I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ruining my life!!!! I'm irritable all the time, I randomly burst into tears over tiny things, I have killer headaches, and I STILL CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me!
Please?
ANYTHING you think will help, tell it to me.
I've tried drinking tea, breathing deep and meditating, listening to classical music, listening to NO music, remaining completely still, shutting my mind down (harder then it sounds), speeding my mind up, getting up and cleaning, tensing all my muscles up and releasing them...
seriously, anything you have to say, please, I implore you, please tell me.

Thanks.

Brii333

QUOTES OF THE DAY

Sleep that knits up the ravelled sleave of care
The death of each day's life, sore labour's bath
Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course,
Chief nourisher in life's feast.
~William Shakespeare, Macbeth

Insomnia is a gross feeder. It will nourish itself on any kind of thinking, including thinking about not thinking.
~Clifton Fadiman

No comments: