Tuesday, December 30, 2008

YouTube

Okay, most people on YouTube are excellent. I mean, really. (They put up with me very well, which means they are automatically sweet.) But there are those certain ones that really just are...mean! (mean!) it got me thinking when i watched
THIS VIDEO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA5z6apJP0w

I'm sorry, if i had a better way to share videos, i would use it.
but it's great.
i don't know how to be a Nerd Fighter, but i will be. maybe i just need to be awesome.

anyway...

so there's this zaceffron4lifee person that he mentions in the video that is "a real meanie." which made me realize that Zac Effron fans are just MEAN! what the fuck? you know what one Zac Effron fan said to me? you know what he said?

JesseJonasandZac (2 months ago)
Lei ha detto che i signori nominano in vano spero che lei va alla femmina di inferno

you know what that means? i looked it up on google translate. it means this:
She said that the gentlemen named in vain hope that she goes to the female of hell

which i think is actually "she said God's name i hope she goes to hell."
(google translate isn't very good, for future reference. remind me to go find a better translater.)

WHAT THE FUCKKKK!
jesus!
i mean, i can see how, sometimes, people get PISSED OFF. (except for me.) but jeez, most of them don't go around saying shit like that just specifically because they said god, or actually, i think what i said was "for christ's sake."

**sigh** i can deal.

anyways, i love youtube, and as soon as i remember, i'm going to start a video blog type thing. that'll be fun. heeheehee...

i think i'm going to save up to get myself my own video camera, though. nobody ever gets me what i really want.
Mom and Dad do their best, but it's never really a very good one. i mean, my "new" one is excellent for taking videos (kind of) but it sucks for taking pictures. and the one before that is good for pictures but not videos. i think i should just take matters into my own hands.

i mean, my "new" camera WAS free...the only part we needed to pay for was the ten dollar memory card. so i guess i got off easy and i'm just being selfish, but I DON'T CARE. i want a good video camera that can take good pictures.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo,
Brii333

ps...no quote of the day today.

pps...remind me to push Catcher in the Rye up a bit on my booklist.

No comments: