Saturday, June 20, 2009

TV Corporations $$$ (aka Greedy Bastards)

All I want to do is watch the first season of NCIS, so that I can see how it started out and bla bla bla. That's it. But, noooo, CBS has to be fucking greedy and say, "No, this takes moulah away from US, so you can't just watch the damn video on the internet, even though places like Hulu actually found a way to get money from it! We can't allow that!"

Okay, I just want to watch my favorite tv shows, right? Because of the digital switch, my family is television-less. All we have are my brother's ps2 and a broken vcr. (the dvd part doesn't work.) I've been stuck watching old VHS tapes like Where the Heart is and Star Trek because we have NO TV.

It's not like I watched a ton of TV before... NCIS and The Mentalist on Tuesdays and Criminal Minds on Wednesdays. Most of the time, I prefer to read. However, I'm in sore need for a trip to the bookstore, and I can't find that overdue book I owe the library, so I'm out of reading material.

So I just started looking on the internet for places I could watch the first seasons of NCIS and Criminal Minds. Can I find them? NO!!!!!!

I NEED MY MURDER SHOW FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where else am I supposed to learn from about different types of poisons from Ducky, or get random trivia from Dr. Spencer Ried? and The Mentalist!!!!! How can I live without seeing Patrick Jane hypnotise someone every once in a while?

Okay, I'm exaggerating. I can survive without. But really!!! Do they have to make it so damn difficult????????????? For the love of Hermes!!!!!!!!!!

grrrrrrrr...
Brii333

No comments: