Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Blogger Among Us!!!!! :D

J.G. Sexton, a writer of stories he calls the 'Jason Horde Mysteries,' has joined blogger. After reading his first blog entry, which was just sort of an introduction, I've deduced that he's a pretty cool guy. You should totally go check him out... Except for Okie, cuz he already checked it out and I learned about it from him. But all the rest of my adoring fans should go look. He's holding a contest...I don't have it right in front of me, because I closed out of it. Crap.... Well, since I don't have the contest details, you should go to his blog and check it out. ;) ;) ;)

http://jasonhordemysteries.blogspot.com/

Go. I'm using my Nerdfighteria Powers of Awesome to make you click on that link.... clickey, clickeeey... You know you want to...

and be sure to mention me in a comment and say I sent you. :) Pleeeease?

Muahahahahahaa!!!!!
Brii333

No comments: