Saturday, October 17, 2009

Lady Gaga


So, everyone in the youtube comments are going on and on and on and on about how much they hate Lady Gaga or (in one case) "omg it's GUY Gaga get it right," or Man Gaga Slut Gay Bitch bla bla bla bla bla SHUT UP!!!!!!

For the love of Hermes!!! You would think that all anyone cared about was her supposed "penis" and how she's (I guess) male. For one, she's not male. She's got a little extra fat on her pubic bone and, since she's so thin, it's really easy to see. It is possible to get that surgically removed, but I guess she doesn't care to (and good for her!). It's not a penis, she's not a man. She IS bisexual. You can see this in her videos (especially the one for 'Love Game'). Honestly, in clothes like that, you would be able to see every detail of a penis.

That said, I am going to be very honest and say that I like Lady Gaga. She's very open about who she is and isn't afraid to express her individuality. I think that's awesome.

Also, if you watch a live video of her, she's a very good vocalist.

Alright, I'm done.
Luvz2yew
Brii333

No comments: