Monday, December 14, 2009

Bra Burning

I was bra/shoe shopping this weekend and the sizes in both departments pissed me off so badly that I have officially decided that I am going to get a ton of people together will all of the bras that never fit right, and we are going to BURN THEM. (I'm picking on bras because at least the shoe department had shoes in my sizes--they just didn't have the ones I wanted.)

Apparently, they seem to think that 34Ds and women with size 10 1/2 feet only wear tennis shoes and sports bras. Really. I like a cute bra as much as the next girl; it makes me feel pretty. So when I go to buy a bra and I find NO 34Ds in the entire 100 square foot area that isn't a sports bra, I get pretty pissed. I had to buy a 36D, which is working out just fine besides for the fact that it's just a little too big around the middle part.

They had pretty bras in sizes for all the way up to 44D, too. This is basically saying that only larger women can have big boobs. I am sick of this!!!!

Not only that, but why do the cute bras always have to come with a thong? Really? I live with people who are fond of giving wedgies--I CANNOT wear a thong. But that's not even the point. Apparently a girl has to be slutty to be pretty, and that pisses me off. Even the cutsie blue-and-white polka dots came with a thong!!!!

I do not have to bow to society's rules of what is and isn't pretty, and I will NOT. I will go braless if I go on another shopping trip and find nothing but sports bras in my size. No lie. I will steal every bra in the Victoria Secret and light them on fire.

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!! It pisses me off more then the helpless little skanks on video games that always get eaten by zombies due to their own stupidity.



I feel better, now.

3 comments:

opinionated_teen said...

Brii-it's not our fault you have GINORMOUS BOOBS!!! If you ever do go bra-less,remind me to kill myself BEFORE i see you....but i somewhat agree with you....it's like UBER hard to find cute bra's in any D size....dumb barbies...

Brii333 said...

well, it's not MY fault I have GINOURMOUS BOOBS either!!!! Fucking genetics.
I will definately remind you before I have my bra-burning party and throw off the chains of oppression forced upon the female gender. :/

Okie said...

lol...great rant. :)